Highway Occupancy Permits

From low volume to high volume design and documentation for permitting; from the initial location through sight distance computations, alignment design, grade computations; to final plan preparation and submittal to the Department of Transportation, Skelly and Loy can get your highway occupancy permits completed.

Highway Occupancy Permits are required for initiating any activity over, under, or within any portion of state highway rights-of-way; initiating any activity which may interfere with the free and safe movement of normal highway traffic on a state highway; or initiating any activity that will affect any portion of state highway rights-of-way or property under the jurisdiction of the Department of Transportation. Highway Occupancy Permits are also required in some municipalities as part of the subdivision approval package for residential lots.



    Web: skellyloy.com
    Email: skellyloy@skellyloy.com
    Tel: 717.232.0593
    Address: 449 Eisenhower Boulevard, Suite 300
    Harrisburg, PA 17111


    FB in Twitter